Welcome/ 歡迎。

Welcome. Let us remember the Hong Kong of yesterday and today. 歡迎。讓我們一起記住昨日和今日的香港。
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DisappearingHongKong
Please like!

Sunday 11 November 2012

HK Video-Gallants MV


Watching the below video will always remind me of the special screening I attended for this film. 

It was a special moment for Singapore movie goers as the film Gallants was premiered locally in Cantonese language. Singapore government does not allow Hong Kong films to be aired in its native language. Hence, you can imagine the ecstatic me beaming with delight when the movie characters speak in Cantonese!

I will discuss this movie in later entries as I am working on the "Hong Kong Trilogy" now. 

The below MV was sung by MC Jin (歐陽靖)  and Johnny Ip(葉振棠).

Enjoy!



Credits: Yahoo! Hong Kong and Focus Films. 

No comments:

Post a Comment