Welcome/ 歡迎。

Welcome. Let us remember the Hong Kong of yesterday and today. 歡迎。讓我們一起記住昨日和今日的香港。
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DisappearingHongKong
Please like!

Saturday 17 November 2012

Hong Kong Affairs-"So Long My Hong Kong" by Gregory Kane

Video Screenshot


I loved old things of Hong Kong. Music, food, culture etc.

So, when hkmagazine  shared this video link by this Caucasian, Gregory Kane, whom posted a video as a parting letter to the city that he lived for the past six years, I was enthralled by it.

It does have the feel of Wong Kar Wai and Woody Allen. And that video makes Hong Kong so special and dear to me, if Hong Kong really lose its remaining identity and culture.

Looks threatening? Yes, to the pessimists.

To me, I am still optimistic.

Okay, I sidetracked a bit.

Enjoy this video and the remaining Saturday. As I will be attending a wedding, I will be touching on a wedding song sung during the 1990s. It is not Cantonese, but the feel will reminds people the heyday of Cantopop era.



No comments:

Post a Comment